To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Critical Care Nursing Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- A Global perspective of hypertension.Lancet Comm. 2015; 386: 637-638
- Patients with hypertension-associated thrombotic microangiopathy may present with complement abnormalities.Kidney Int. 2017; 91: 1420-1425
- International Society of Hypertension global hypertension practice guidelines.J Hypertens. 2020; 38: 982-1004
- The association between self-efficacy and hypertension self-care activities among African American adults.J Community Health. 2012; 37: 15-24
- The pathogenesis and influencing factors of adult hypertension based on structural equation Scanning.Scanning. 2022; 2022: 2663604
- Teaching tip sheet self-efficacy.(Retrieved from)
- High blood pressure.(Retrieved from)
- Hypertension clinical practice guidelines (ISH, 2020): what is new?.Med Princ Pract. 2021; 30: 579-584
- Supporting the self-management of hypertension: patient’s experiences of using a mobile phone-based system.J Hum Hypertens. 2016; 30: 141-146
- About the journal.(Retrieved from)
- Racial differences in hypertension: implications for high blood pressure management.Am J Med Sci. 2014; 348: 135-138
- Development and study of self-efficacy scale in medication adherence among Iranian patients with hypertension.J Education Health Promotion. 2017; 6: 83
- Hypertension management: an update.Am Health Drug Benefits. 2010; 3: 47-56
- Health behavioral theory.(Retrieved from)
- The effects of a self- management program based on the 5 A's model on self-efficacy among older men with hypertension.Nurse Midwifery Studies. 2019; 8: 21-27
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.