To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Critical Care Nursing Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Trauma in pregnancy.Emer Med Clin. 2019; 37: 317-338https://doi.org/10.1016/j.emc.2019.01.009
- Trauma in pregnancy.Semin Perin. 2018; 42: 13-20https://doi.org/10.1053/j.semperi.2017.11.004
- Trauma in pregnancy: an updated systematic review.Am Jour Ob Gyn. 2013; 209: 1-10https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajog.2013.01.021
- Association between timing of major trauma in pregnancy and adverse outcomes related to placental dysfuncion.Am Jour Ob Gyn. 2022; 226: S533-S534
- Cunningham F. Leveno K.J. Dashe J.S. Williams Obstetrics. 26e. McGraw Hill, 2022
- Central hemodynamic assessment of normal term pregnancy.Am Jour Ob Gyn. 1989; 161: 1439-1442https://doi.org/10.1016/0002-9378(89)90900-9
- Guidance for evaluation and management of blunt abdominal trauma in pregnancy.Obst & Gyn. 2022; 134: 1343-1357https://doi.org/10.1097/AOG.0000000000003585
- Committee on trauma. Advanced trauma Life Support: Student course manual.10th edition. American College of Surgeons, Chicago2018
- Trauma in pregnancy: a comprehensive overview.Trauma Rep. 2020; 21: 1-15
- Trauma in pregnant women: assessing detection of post-traumatic placental abruption on contrast-enhanced CT versus ultrasound.Abd Radiol. 2017; 42: 1062-1067
- Making decisions about radiological imaging in pregnancy.BMJ. 2022; 377: e070486https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj-2022-070486
- Accuracy and utilization patterns of intra-abdominal imaging for major trauma in pregnancy.Am Jour Ob Gyn. 2022; 226: S195-S196
- Trauma in pregnancy clinical practice guidelines: a systematic review.The Jour of Mat-Fet & Neon Med. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1080/14767058.2022.2078190
- Perimortem cesarean delivery.Obst and Gyn. 1986; 64: 571-576
- Perimortem cesarean delivery: Were our assumptions correct?.Am Jour Ob Gyn. 2005; 192: 1916-1921
Published online: March 15, 2023
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
The authors have no significant financial or professional disclosures.
© 2023 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.